service_detail

Septic Pumping in Matthews, NC

For people who live off-grid or in rural areas, the question about waste and wastewater treatment is a grave one. While 80 percent of households are connected to a centralized sewer system, the remaining 20 percent must come up with their own solutions. A septic system is the choice for many of these households, but they cannot forget about septic tank pumping. If you have a septic system installed in your Matthews property, then be sure to schedule your septic tank pumping in Matthews at least once every five years. We also recommend a professional septic tank cleaning once every other septic tank pumping. Call Charlotte Septic Pros to schedule either appointment today. We also offer emergency septic pumping and septic cleaning in Matthews.

service_detail

How Septic Tank Pumping Works

Before we get to septic tank pumping, let’s talk about the septic tank itself. A septic tank is an underground chamber through which domestic waste and wastewater flow for sewage treatment. While the wastewater readily travels through the septic tank and into the drain field, the solid waste remains in the septic tank. The solid waste is further broken down into sludge. This space-saving process is performed by vital bacteria as well as chemicals, but it only helps so much. Eventually, even the sludge will be too much for the septic tank and must be pumped out.
Charlotte Septic Pros pumps out that excess waste with special equipment and vehicles. Septic pumping also called wastewater treatment system pumping, is a quick process. Call Charlotte Septic Pros if you have any specific questions or concerns.

DIY Septic Pumping

As we mentioned earlier, septic pumping requires special equipment and vehicles. It involves vacuuming out the sludge and solid waste and then transporting this waste to a waste treatment plant. Faulty equipment or a wrong step in the process can end up leaving you in a stinky situation. This is why we do not recommend taking up septic tank pumping as a DIY project.
Plus, hiring Charlotte Septic Pros is often more cost-effective. Why spend all of that time learning how to get the job done, and why spend all of that money renting the equipment when you can hire Charlotte Septic Pros? We offer competitive prices as well as regular discounts and coupons. We can schedule a convenient appointment or arrange an emergency septic tank pumping today. Our friendly representatives are on standby to take your call today.

Emergency Septic Pumping Available

If you have been searching the web for “septic pumping near me” because you need a Matthews septic pumping company, then you are at the right place. We are proud to serve all areas of Matthews, NC with quick and reliable service. Call Charlotte Septic Pros at any time of the day to speak with a live representative. We are ready to schedule a flexible appointment or arrange an emergency septic tank pumping in Matthews today. We can have a crew dispatched to your location in as soon as within the hour. 

Other Services

serviceimage1
service1
Septic Inspection

Is your septic system showing signs of decline? Since your septic tank and drain field are…

Read More
serviceimage1
service1
Septic Maintenance

If you live in a rural area or off the grid, then you are probably NOT connected…

Read More

Customer Reviews

google
Bryan Graham

Waxhaw, NC

Extremely professional technician. He was able to provide an explanation of issues and  was willing to take the time to do a thorough job. He was a lifesaver that immediately addressed the situation with our septic system. As a contractor myself, I highly recommend this company. Fair pricing was a plus!

google
Wil Moore

Charlotte, NC

Todd Berry did an exceptional job!  Told me up front what the costs were going to be before work began.  Ensured that I knew what was going on and if there were any recommendations.  I would use Charlotte Septic Pros again without hesitation.  Great company and great customer service.  Added bonus - they sent me a text and email of Todd with his name and picture so I would know  who was coming to work at my house. Thank you for a job well done!