service_detail

Septic Tank Installation in Charlotte

For most people, the sewage treatment process is not something to think about. Nearly 80 percent of homes in the United States are connected to a centralized sewer system. They pay monthly sewer bills, and a local entity takes care of the sewage treatment. The other 20 percent of homeowners, however, depend on on-site treatment. For most of these homeowners, a septic tank installation is the only option. You might be thinking, “Yuck! Sewage treatment right on my property?” Don’t worry, we have everything covered – literally and metaphorically. Continue reading or call Charlotte Septic Pros to learn more about our septic tank installation in Charlotte. We are your local septic tank installation company in Charlotte.

service_detail

What Is a Septic Tank?

A septic tank is a primary component of the septic system, an on-site wastewater treatment facility. Septic systems are installed on the property and treat waste and wastewater from household plumbing appliances and fixtures. They are also called private sewage systems, onsite wastewater treatment systems, and cluster systems. More specifically, the septic tank is a storage component of the system, responsible for holding a few thousand gallons of waste and wastewater at a time.
The septic tank does a little more than store sewage though. It also houses vital bacteria and chemicals which break down solid waste into dense sludge. While solid waste is broken down in the septic tank, liquids are ejected out into the drain field, where they percolate through the soil for treatment.

How Big Are Septic Tanks?

When you call the septic tank installers in Charlotte at Charlotte Septic Pros, we will start with measurements and calculations. Septic tanks, and septic systems themselves, can take up a lot of space. A septic tank can take up a few thousand square feet of space and hold a few thousand gallons of waste and wastewater. Fortunately, a great majority of the installation will be underground. The bad news is that you do not get to use that ground as you want. Driving over the septic tank can damage the installation and building structures over it can prevent you from accessing the septic tank for maintenance. If you are considering a septic tank installation in Charlotte, then make sure you have enough land to set aside.  

How Long Does a Septic Tank Last?

Professionally installed and regularly maintained septic tanks can give you 40 years of solid service before they might have to be replaced. These are important caveats, however. A poorly installed septic tank might fail before it even starts and neglected septic tanks can break down within a few years. Call Charlotte Septic Pros to consult with a friendly representative. We are happy to address any questions or concerns.

Serving All Areas of Charlotte

Residents of Charlotte who have been digging the web for “septic tank installers near me” can call Charlotte Septic Pros for premier septic tank installation services. Our friendly representatives are on standby to answer any questions or concerns. Don’t forget to ask about ongoing promotional offers!
 

Other Services

serviceimage1
service1
Septic Repair

If you are among the twenty percent of homeowners in the United States whose homes are not…

Read More
serviceimage1
service1
Septic Pumping

Has it been several years since your last septic service? If so, then you may have already…

Read More

Customer Reviews

google
Bryan Graham

Waxhaw, NC

Extremely professional technician. He was able to provide an explanation of issues and  was willing to take the time to do a thorough job. He was a lifesaver that immediately addressed the situation with our septic system. As a contractor myself, I highly recommend this company. Fair pricing was a plus!

google
Wil Moore

Charlotte, NC

Todd Berry did an exceptional job!  Told me up front what the costs were going to be before work began.  Ensured that I knew what was going on and if there were any recommendations.  I would use Charlotte Septic Pros again without hesitation.  Great company and great customer service.  Added bonus - they sent me a text and email of Todd with his name and picture so I would know  who was coming to work at my house. Thank you for a job well done!